Sunday 31 July 2011

What materials do you need for a successful word of mouth campaign?

Good morning Gorgeous People

I always keep my eye on the "networking" world and I usually drop by to see what Ivan Misner, the grand daddy of networking, has been up to.

I really loved his advice for gathering the right tools for a successful word-of-mouth campaign and thought I'd share them with you here today.

USEFUL TOOLS FOR A SUCCESSFUL WORD-OF-MOUTH CAMPAIGN

1-Testimonial letters from satisfied clients
2-Photos of yourself, your office facilities, equipment, and/or products
3-Logos of your key customers
4-A list of your memberships and affiliations
5-Question-and-answer sheets
6-Photos of awards and certificates you and your staff have earned
7-Articles you have published, or in which you’re mentioned
8-A one-page flier
9-New-product or service announcements or press releases
10-Current brochures, circulars, and data sheets, and product catalogs
11-Items that reflect your “brand”
12-Items that help you explain your business to your network
13-Client or customer proposals, bid sheets, or marketing letters you have written to existing clients
14-Articles on trends affecting your target market

Would you add anything else to this list? Love to hear from you.

2 comments:

suzy jacobs said...

Hi, this is me

Deb Pilgrim said...

Great list to consider Suzy. I was trying to think what else I could add, but really only came up with including this list on social media as well.